Perfect gift to complete your bar or thrill your favorite mixologist! This fabulous set includes exquisite mixers to inspire craft cocktail mixing creativity. Each box features the finest Minnesota-sourced, small-batch, barrel-aged bitters, unique shrubs, Bloody Mary enhancer and artisan sea salt for glass rims. Also included is a set of maple coasters from North 61 with an ingenious bottle opener hidden in the back, and a cocktail recipe book by famous Minnesota drinkslinger, Johnny Michaels.
Included in Minne-Cocktails Luxe Bar Set! box:
- Free Standard Shipping!
- Fast Mary’s Bloody Mary Enhancer. Hot & Bothered Blend (Minneapolis)
- Dashfire Bitters. Vintage Orange No. 1 (Minneapolis)
- The Twisted Shrub. Strawberry Lime (Minneapolis)
- Oak Valley Creations. Artisan Lime Sea Salt (Savage)
- North 61 Coasters (2). Maple with built in bottle opener (Minneapolis)
- North Star Cocktails. Recipes from Johnny Michaels & the North Star Bartenders’ Guild (Minnesota)
- “Meet our Minnesota Makers” profiles and featured nonprofit profile
Free standard shipping via USPS Priority Mail on all curated You Betcha! Boxes.
You Betcha! Boxes are hand packed in a custom labeled You Betcha! kraft box filled with gift crinkle paper and You Betcha! special liner paper with our cute MN Proud Gray Duck sticker. Glass items are wrapped for additional protection. Every box also includes vendor profiles that share the unique and inspiring stories of each Minnesota artisan maker and product featured in the box. Your gift recipient will enjoying reading about these special products and the Minnesotans behind them.
We will also share information about the Minnesota nonprofit organization we are partnering with in every box.
Can’t find what you are looking for? Give us a call or email us and we’ll help you find it.
You Betcha! Boxes ship within 48-72 hours of order and usually ship standard priority mail. We’ll send you a shipping confirmation email to let you know when your You Betcha! Box order is on its way. Please note, on rare occasions we may need to substitute a comparable product due to temperatures, availability, etc.. Thanks for your understanding.