Hot enough for ya? Forget Minnesota mild. Our award-winning hot sauces from small-batch Minnesota makers is pure #boldnorth! This best-selling collection of Minnesota’s best will help any hot sauce lover on your list spark up ALL their meals. Each Minnesota Hotties! sauce has a truly unique and sophisticated flavor profile which makes them perfect for marinades, chili, stir fry, BBQ, tacos, eggs, cocktails, and more. Bring a smile to your special peeps who like to turn up the heat!
Included in Minnesota Hotties You Betcha! Box:
* Please note: contents may vary during the year due to availability, temperature and other considerations:
- Free Standard Shipping!
- Hell Raising Hot Sauce. Forbidden Fruit (Richfield)
- Double Take Salsa Co.. Cilantro Avocado (Minneapolis)
- Cry Baby Craig’s. Pickled Habanero and Garlic Hot Sauce (Minneapolis)
- Lucky’s Hot Sauce. Serrano with Garlic (Mankato)
- Isabel Street Heat. Chipotle (St. Paul)
- “Meet our Minnesota Makers” profiles and our featured nonprofit profile
Free standard shipping on all curated You Betcha! Boxes.
You Betcha! Boxes are hand packed in a custom labeled You Betcha! kraft box filled with gift crinkle paper and You Betcha! special liner paper with our cute MN Proud Gray Duck sticker. Glass items are wrapped for additional protection. Every box also includes vendor profiles that share the unique and inspiring stories of each Minnesota artisan maker and product featured in the box. Your gift recipient will enjoying reading about these special products and the Minnesotans behind them.
We will also share information about the Minnesota nonprofit organization we are partnering with in every box.
Can’t find what you are looking for? Give us a call or email us and we’ll help you find it.
You Betcha! Boxes ship within 48-72 hours of order and usually ship standard priority mail. We’ll send you a shipping confirmation email to let you know when your You Betcha! Box order is on its way. Please note, on rare occasions we may need to substitute a comparable product due to temperatures, availability, etc.. Thanks for your understanding.