This box is the perfect gift for the master home chef on your list! For you non-Minnesotans out there, a meat raffle is a game and social event we like to play at our favorite neighborhood watering holes where we buy tickets for a chance to win some tasty meats from a local butcher shop or farmer. It’s a lot of fun even though no skill what-so-ever is involved. So what to do with all your meat raffle winnings? How about creating incredible meals using some of our very best, award-winning sauces and seasonings right here from the Land of the Meat Raffle? Just to be clear… these award-winning, small batch products are also DELICIOUS with vegetarian foods. You will impress all around the table with your culinary skills.
Included in this specially curated box:
* Please note: contents may vary during the year due to temperature and other considerations:
- Free Continental US Shipping! (*email us for rates to Hawaii and Alaska. We are unable to ship internationally.)
- Zambezi Kitchen Rub and Seasoning
- Legendary Mr. B’s BBQ Sauce
- Afric Sauce: Traditional African Cooking Sauce
- Ancient Indian Spices: “Tandoori” traditional spice blend for roasting
- Facepunch Foods: “6 Pepper Seasoned Salt”- NATIONAL CHAMP!
- Lost Capital: “Economics Coarse” Spicy Ale Pub Mustard. National Award Winner!
- Meet our Makers profiles for makers in the box. Recipients love reading about the makers and the stories behind their products.
- Custom eco-friendly You Betcha! Box decorative gift packaging including our signature interior buffalo check tissue wrap, our exclusive Duck, Duck, Grey Duck Sticker and decorative crinkle paper fill.
- Free exclusive You Betcha! gift note, with your custom message, inserted in the box!
You Betcha! Box is committed to diversity, inclusion and the environment: we strive to represent all of Minnesota and Minnesotans to help build a better community and State. Boxes are filled with attractive gift crinkle paper and You Betcha! special liner tissue paper with our cute, custom designed “Minnesota Proud? You Betcha!” Gray Duck seal. Glass items are wrapped with attractive, environmentally friendly, recyclable wrap for additional protection. Every box (except the MINNI) also includes maker profiles that share the unique and inspiring stories of Minnesota artisan makers and products featured in the box. Your gift recipient will enjoying reading about these amazing products and the interesting stories of the Minnesotans behind them.
Boxes are hand packed with care and, so long as items are in stock, your order will be sent within 48 hours Monday – Friday. In the event we run out of product temporarily, we are ordering more and will complete your order as soon as possible. We appreciate your understanding in such circumstances. Please know that your purchase has a positive ripple effect on many small local businesses and people.
If you are sending to 3 OR FEWER recipients and want to order boxes to go to multiple addresses you will have to submit a separate order for each recipient. If you set up an account first it will make the check out process go much faster from order to order. If you have 4 or more orders going to different addresses, you also have the option of downloading our: Shipping Address Template, completing it and then uploading it directly into the shipping section of the order check out. Please note, this option is only available for orders of 4 or more boxes and our spreadsheet file format is required. IMPORTANT: please enter “SEE SHIPPING ADDRESS UPLOAD” in the SHIP TO STREET ADDRESS field to alert our shipping clerk to look for your uploaded addresses.
We’ll send you a shipping confirmation email to let you know when your You Betcha! Box order is on its way. If sending as a gift, your gift recipient will receive a shipping confirmation email to let them know a gift is coming to them. We will not, however, divulge who the gift is from or what it is. We do this so they can be on the lookout for their package. This can help avoid porch pirates and issues arising from weather exposure. Please note that we are not liable for incorrect shipping addresses or loss due to weather, stolen packages, etc. Also, on rare occasions we may need to substitute a comparable product due to temperatures, availability, etc.. Thanks for your understanding.
Can’t find what you are looking for or interested in a larger or corporate order? Shoot us an email and we’ll help you find it. (firstname.lastname@example.org)